Over time – especially during times of growth and change – organizations lose focus on a common goal. Functional areas, teams and individuals head off in different directions. At first, efficiency and effectiveness go way down. Eventually, progress and profits come to a grinding halt.
Get your people on track and moving in the same direction with an Organizational System Audit as your guide.
Get a birds eye view of your current alignment
How well-balanced is your company right now? Who’s on board and who isn’t? Where are the inefficiencies?
Find the disconnects
See where your people are really headed. Pinpoint areas that are not in alignment with your vision. Learn where you need to focus some attention.
Got too many people doing the same thing? It happens. Use this knowledge to eliminate wasted effort.
Find your weaknesses
You might find that nobody is really focused on a critical area. This happens too. Now you can fix it.
Come away with a plan that shows you how to fine tune your company, create alignment, strengthen forward momentum and reduce waste.
The High Performance Organizational System Audit Process
First we talk with you to get an overview of your goals and vision, your plans for the future, and your biggest organizational challenges.
Next we meet with functional heads and other key employees to learn about their current view of position responsibilities and reporting structure.
Then we ask the rest of your employees to complete a brief questionnaire on the same topic.
We put our heads together to review the findings.
You get detailed recommendations including:
- Recommended revised individual and team objectives to create alignment
- Process for maintaining alignment
- Revised organization chart (where applicable) to focus on responsibilities.
- Process to make hiring and training new employees easier.
The perfect time to get an Organizational System audit.
Organizational System Audits are a powerful tool at any point in a company’s history, but they’re especially useful when:
- The company is undergoing rapid growth and expansion
- An acquisition is underway or has occurred
- The organization as a system has not been studied in a while – or ever
- Progress seems to have slowed down
- Profits are decreasing
- CEO wants a more efficient, better performing organization
Interested in fine tuning your organization for better performance?
Let’s talk. Just fill out the form below and Susan will get back to you right away.